Lipex and Lipex 369
Lipex is a selected blend of processed plant products used to provide a source of energy, protein, amino acids and long chain fatty acids
EXL 7060 R3 and EXL 7060 2X
EXL 7060R3 is specifically processed for use in ruminates. This all-plant source product provides a source of energy, protein, amino acids and long chain fatty acids for today's high production herds.
With our ruminate product process, producers can enjoy a source of bypass fat and protein for their feed formulation.
OTHER UNIQUE SPECIALITY PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE
- Unique treatment process that enzymatically alters finished product.
- Maximizes fatty acid and amino acid absorption.
- Oils are effectively protected from rancidity by natural tocopherals and their encapsulation with starch during the process.
- Changes the body fat composition of animals.
- The absorbed Omega-3 is integrated into the intramuscular meat of the carcass (most Omega-3 feeds produce higher levels in the fat covering).
- Good source of natural enzymes from unique manufacturing process helps increase feed consumption.
- High soluble fibre increases cut performance of animals.
Product Benefits and Features
- Ease of use over liquid tallow or oils.
- Excellent palatable sources of all vegetable energy and protein.
- No animal by-products or prohibited materials.
- Free flowing product.
- Low dust.
- Excellent source of long chain fatty acids.
- Very compatible with other sources of fats to achieve high fat diets.
- Blends well with all feed ingredients including mineral premixes.